Monday, May 22, 2006

work in progress

In a sudden burst of inspiration and creativity (i don't know which one's stronger), I have decided (after a loT of thinking), that i shall write a book :)
Now to be honest it is not a very ambitious project. It's not like I plan to publish it or something. I guess more than anything, it represents probably an innate human wish - for his life / moments / parts of his life to be preserved forever. It represents the thought in every human being that what he's going through is unique and needs to be told. Thus, enlightened with this existentialist knowledge, I can safely say it'll be for my own personal preservation and satisfaction and nothing more than that. But it is quite fun to deliberately go back in time and try to analyze and understand events that happened in one's past.
But then I do have a few ideas that I may consider making public.
But then I'm me so the tomorrow I may completely forget about the whole thing.

No comments: