Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Testing one two three ...



Well I have finally done it ! I was thinking of doin this for quite some time.

A lot has happened in the last couple of months. The ground beneath my feet has literally parted into two completely different textures.

I failed a year at my MBA.

Well for some it may not be as dramatic as I just described it. But for me, it has been a life changing experience.

Why someone may ask ? Why did it happen ?
Well the answer to that is quite simple actually.
I simply did not take it seriously !
I'd cruised through my first year being completely disillusioned by the whole concept of an MBA and I was thinking it'd be just one of those things where the biggest deal is just starting it and the rest will fall in place. But ofcourse, like most things in life, even this was not Free ! Ofcourse this was exaggerated by excess of a few things which I could've done without.

So anywayz, there's ont much point in dwelling in the past. Bygones are Bygones.

Its a new beginning now. I have a chance to undo the damage.

And well that is a picture of me last year. (I uploaded it mainly to put it on my profile)
But come to think about it ... They say that pictures speak a thousand words. Well my story's gonna change a bit, let's see how the picture changes ;)

No comments: