Sunday, May 13, 2007

Falling in love is hard on the Knuckles !

Yes I am committed again ! And again .. this time it seems for good !

I met her through a friend of mine .. Animesh. He had been dating her for a while but now he didn't have enough time for her. Since I am not doing much till I join work, we thought it would be a good idea if I took her for a while ... till I start working.

It was pretty much love at first sight ! I had heard about her here and there but till now I hadn't had enough time and money to afford her ! But this time I got her cheap.

She's a bit old and outdated .. but then she's got loads of experience .. Lots of variety !

She is amazing ! The second day I went shopping and bought new stuff for her ... various different things I could put in her (damn ! very corny ! and a bit disghusting as well :D).

And for the last 4-5 weeks since I've had her ... I've done nothing else but play with her ! (This has potential of being very corny ! :D). I start at 9 in the morning ... and am spending time with her continuously till 5 PM ! And then we resume our activities in the night as well ! And not for a single moment do we get bored !

Although falling in love with her has been a bit hard on my knuckles .. and my fingers ... especially my thumbs .. as they tend to get a bit tired after a day of fondling and hand holding ... but still .. noone's minding !

She's the best .. I think every man should have her ... atleast for some time ! :D

Now i really didn't want to address it as feminine .. but then I didn't wanna sound gay as well ! :D

She's my PS 2 :D

No comments: