Saturday, June 03, 2006

T minus 8 days … and counting

No it’s not a countdown for some world cup football or rugby or some insect spitting competition. It’s the number of days left till I go back to MDI to finish off my MBA once and for all.

The kind of emotions I am feeling right now can probably be best described by a Benetton ad. Anxiety, happiness, sorrow, hope, grudges, detachment …. they’re all there ! While most of the negative emotions have been consciously overcome and put away, the process will only be considered complete once I actually go back there and start living there again. Moreover, suddenly I have discovered a whole lotta things which I should’ve done till now in preparations for goin’ back !

I’m sure, though, of this much that there’s more of a positive wait than a negative wariness.

Now we just have to wait till touchdown.

1 comment:

SG said...

Got just one word ... Amen !