Sunday, September 03, 2006

T minus 16 days and counting

Counting very fast at that !

Now that I've come back home from college, I feel as clueless as Alice in Wonderland.

I have this danting feeling that I have to do a lot .. but just don't know what !

I know I'm leaving in 16 days ... But I haven't even made a single checklist till now. It wouldn't have been too much of a problem if I was just going down to Ooty. But this is Poland ! And I'm staying there for 90 days exactly ! I think I should start making atleast a rough list rather than sitting on the net and typing away arbit stuff... But then that wouldn't be even half the fun :)

I have finally decided to not travel to the schengen countries. There are a few reasons for it but money being the main one. I just don't wanna spend more than 50k travelling for just 10 days in Europe. For my mind it just doesn't make sense that I'm taking so much money from my folks just for travelling and that too just 10 days. I think I can make that trip later as well.

But that doesn't mean that I won't travel at all ! Surely I'll travel to every nook and corner that Poland has to offer. And then I'll go skiing and mountain climbing :)

I really don't know the kind of people that are coming with me to Poland. One seems spaced out, one seems too serious and one I just don't know. I'm sure they're all pretty nice people ... But I just don't know. And they're nice doesn't mean we'll gel.

All said and done, there's one reason that's really holding me back from going. I just don't feel like leaving when some people are here. (It's crappy)

But nonetheless, the countdown has begun ... :)
I think i'll start making a list now :)

No comments: